How to Play Blackjack
Millions of players have heard the message that blackjack is the one that can be beaten among the casino table games. In the early 1960s a practical system was made available to the public to count cards in blackjack to gain an edge over the casino.
Due to this being the case, few players have ever really managed to beat the dealer in a game.
Ever since the evolution, from the brick and mortar casino we can all also now play poker online within the comfort of your own home, just online gambling malaysia.
There are some myths about the objective of the blackjack game but all you’re trying to do is beat the dealer at the simplest stage.
A few ways for you to achieve this is to :-
- By drawing a hand value greater than the value of the dealer’s hand
- If the dealer draws a hand value which exceeds 21
- By playing on the first two cards a hand value of 21, if the dealer does not.
Where as when you lose to the dealer is when you :-
- Your total hand value exceeds 21
- At the end of the round, the dealer’s hand is worth more than yours
Total Value Score
Blackjack is played with a regular 52 deck of cards and the suits don’t matter.
- At face value, 2 through 10 counts, i.e. a 2 counts as two, a 9 counts as nine.
- Face cards (J, Q, K) are numbered as 10.
- Ace can count as either a 1 or 11 depending on which value is most helpful to the hand.
Most casinos will no longer accept “cash plays” wagers, so you’ll have to let the dealer swap your casino chips for your money.You do so by actually putting your money on the table’s felt by walking up to the table.
Don’t give the dealer your money (they won’t take it). Dealers can not take anything out of a player ‘s hand for security purposes, or vice-versa.
The dealer will count out chip denominations equal to your purchased amount and push the chips toward you. You can handle the chips now, and put your wager.
Placing A Bet
The first thing you do at the start of a round is to put a bet in the betting circle (depending on the casino’s regulations). Each of the tables has a small sign on the far right or left side of the table which tells you what the betting limits are.
The minimum and maximum bet that you can make will vary depending on which casino you are going to and the regulatory environment the casino is located in.